GENERAL STATEMENT: The primary goal at RVCC is to provide a safe environment which promotes and encourages the enhancement of individual lives through social, academic, emotional and physical activity in the body of intercollegiate athletics.
- To respect each student as an individual and ensure that their well-being is our highest priority.
- To value health and safety as a paramount to a successful varsity or intramural program.
- To ensure that no goal exceeds the mandate to educate and graduate the student that participates in sports.
- To recognize that our most important resource is people and acknowledge that our students deserve the best academic mentoring, coaching, equipment, facilities and supervision that we can provide.
- To acknowledge that all staff members should have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- To support and reflect the mission of Raritan Valley Community College.
- To trust that teamwork in all interactions among students, coaches, staff, faculty, community organizations and administrators will prevail.
- To promote goodwill and sportsmanship on behalf of the College.
To comply with all rules and regulations governed by the College, Garden State Athletic Conference (GSAC) and National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).